The 6km race will take place on Sunday May 20, 2018.
The registration fee includes:
- Bib number with a ChronoTrack B-tag
- Course maps and full information guide
- Live web and mobile runner tracking
- Marathon Bag and Marathon Bag Storage at the start and finish area
- Finisher's bag with refreshments and snacks
- Finisher’s medal
- Lattelecom Riga Marathon special collection t-shirt
- Photo service
The course lies in the very centre of Riga City and all runners can enjoy the charm of the largest city in the Baltic States. The course allows all visitors to run through some of most beautiful spots in Riga – the Art Nouveau district, take a lap on Brīvības street and run right by the Freedom Monument, as well as the paved streets of the Medieval Hanseatic Old Town. All courses are traffic-free. Riga is rather flat without significant hills or ascents.
Start and finish
The start and finish area for all races will be located in 11. novembra krastmala right next to Daugava River and Old Riga between Vanšu Bridge and Akmens Bridge. The start for the marathon and half-marathon distances are given on the same time.
- Marathon and half-marathon: 8.30
- 10km: 12:30
- 6km: 14:00
A detailed start and finish area map will be provided come spring.
RUN THIS YEAR!
The registration for the 28th Lattelecom Riga Marathon will begin on 19 September 2017! Make sure to check back during fall.